1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: -
Trade Apprentice - Accountant
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
• Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
• Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
• Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English – 40 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
3. Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
4. Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
7. For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
8. Any other Certificate, as specified.
Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness:
1. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfil the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentices Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time.
2. Medical examination of PwBD candidates shall be with due consideration to the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
3. Only those candidates who are declared fit in pre-engagement medical examination shall be considered for engagement as apprentice.